Boost Your Metabolism
The amount in which your metabolic process decreases is influenced by your sex, age (metabolism normally decreases by 5% per decade after age 25!) and amount of muscle (generally the more muscle you have, the higher your metabolic rate). These are just a few aspects to consider. Not everyone burns calorie consumption at the same amount.
Some simple tips to boost your metabolic process, cleanse your whole body and start your day on the right note!
1. Having a solid night’s rest (6-8 hours a night): Chronic insufficient rest can slow metabolic process, improve appetite and improve risks of obesity and unwanted body weight. Deficiency of rest has also been proven to reduce the number of calorie consumption your whole body burns while in a resting state.
2. Avoid high-fat foods in the morning: A high-fat meal first thing in the morning can negatively affect your metabolic process for the rest of the day! Look to a protein-packed breakfast that will help you stay satisfied and in turn, revving up your metabolic process to use-up more calorie consumption throughout the day.
3. Say no to enhanced grains: Refined grain such as a loaf of bread, scones, bagels, pasta and cakes cause the over release of blood insulin. Insulin is produced from the pancreatic to regulate the usage of glucose from the bloodstream to the cells. Excess blood insulin results in unwanted fat being stored in the whole body.
4. More veggies! Due to the great fiber content of vegetables, one’s human demands to do their best in order to break it down therefore using up energy while boosting your metabolic process. Vegetables are also great in nutrients and low in calorie consumption normally encouraging losing body weight.
5. Eat wild fish: Seafood has been proven to improve stages of fat-burning minerals and helps your whole body to reduce stages of fat-storage minerals. If you are choosing a supplement, look for one that contains EPA and DHA in a 3:1 ratio.